Monday, March 1, 2010

Wedding Progress

Over the weekend, my mother asked me if I had made any wedding progress. I looked at her and laughed. I just got back from a cruise and was not even ready to think about those things. She gave me the mom talk though. You know, the one that says you need to get on that sooner rather then later; the one that makes you feel like a disappointing child again. =]
Well, she got bored on Saturday and wanted to head over to Hobby Lobby because she had a coupon. She made a copy for me so that I could use one too. 25% goes a long way when you're on a budget and trying to buy a house. (more on the house later) While at Hobby Lobby, I had a planning break through. I picked a centerpiece style, which is perfect for our wedding, and I decided on flowers for the bridesmaids to carry. Later on this week, I will break it down and show you what I am thinking. Plus, I will attempt to show you the DIY step-by-steps that go along with the project. =]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment