Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Best Monday Ever

Yesterday was perhaps the best Monday I've had in a long time. :) Two wonderful things happened! Around 10 o'clock in the morning, I got an email from our realtor. The sellers accepted our offer! We will be closing on the house in April. I'm so excited. :D Below are some pictures of the inside of our house and the backyard.
The other fabulous thing that happened yesterday is that I won a contest. It wasn't just any contest either. I won a free photography shoot! Can anyone say engagement session?? Because, that sure was my first thought when I saw that I won.
The photographer is planning on hosting another contest of this nature. Definitely check them out - Framed by Fletcher!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Congratulations, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) The house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cassie!! Your house looks wonderful! Congrats on the contest and the house; it looks like it will suit you two, to a tee :) (<3 Jordan ~ ps - I hope you're doing well! It's been quite some time since we've talked :D )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Congrats lady! Thats sooooo awesome! Love the house! Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see your pics now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats sweetheart!! Your new house is absolutely gorgeous... loads of fun coming you're way, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That house is so you! All bright, cheery and cute, I'm excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete