Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Sugar Doll Blog Award

On Thursday, I posted about receiving an award from Maria {@ A Chocolate Lover's Confessions}. I also got it from the Cape Cod Bride too. Well, I was supposed to tell you ten interesting facts about myself. ...'bout that... I'm really bad about talking about myself. I'm good at talking...just not about myself.

So, here I am...watching Some Like It Hot...trying to come up with ten facts about myself, that I haven't all ready mentioned when I got my first award!

#1 - I absolutely, positively do not feel like an adult. Every so often, I have to remind myself that I am no longer sixteen or seventeen.
#2 - I model my style after classic pieces and ladies; we're talking Vintage Glamour and Classic Hollywood.
Photo : PhotoInduced
#3 - I love a good sale...on anything. My favorite one so far is New York & Company's buy one pair of pants; get another one free. {i heart my new jeans}
#4 - I hate, hate, hate scary movies. The only time I'll watch 'em is if it's light outside, and I can pause it and walk away for awhile.
#5 - Winter is my favorite season. I adore snow; every thing always looks so pretty covered in it. {plus, Mr. GrapeJuice and I first met on a snow day} And, winter means the holiday season is upon us; I just love the smell of Christmas. :)
Photo : Auld Aviemore
#6 - Ryan Reynolds is a fine piece of man. He is all kinds of dreamy and sexy. {yum} I would love to hang out with him for one night.
#7 - I like working out, but I totally lack the motivation to do it every day. {anyone have some advice?}
#8 - Chocolate is my favorite, especially when paired with peanut butter, caramel, or almonds.
#9 - I get really excited about watching Disney movies - especially the Princess ones. I've been told numerous times that I resemble Snow White. I even dressed up as her for Halloween two years ago.
#10 - I've played many different sports - basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball - but I have the worst hand/eye coordination ever. Finally, I just gave up on the sports gig and now try to avoid them at all costs.

Ugh...that was super hard! It seriously took my over an hour to come up with ten facts about myself. That's so sad, isn't it??

Now, to pass this award to some fabulous bloggers.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, girl! LOVE sales. HATE scary movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks, girlie!! I'll be sure to do a post on this soon! :)

    (And btw, the whole Ryan Reynolds thing?! Yeah. I'm totally with you there!! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! i love awards!

    and i'm with you AND miss kriss - i love me some ryan reynolds.

    ReplyDelete