Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Internal Debate

If you didn't know, I have fallen in love with the color gray. Not just any gray - pewter and slate gray. It adds drama to any color scheme, and I think it would look wonderful with our light and flowy wedding colors. Don't get me wrong, I still love silver and think it's a great accent color, but I would much rather have a dramatic feel with the slate or pewter.


Photo : Wedding Paper Divas Blog

See? Absolutely divine! Right? I think so.

Here's the hitch though...
Mr. GrapeJuice is not as in love as I am.
Mainly because of the tux idea I came up with {which I think is genius and he does not}.

Here is what we had originally decided for him and his men {and this is what he still likes}:

It looks good. I don't have a problem with the way it looks.
My love of gray has just overwhelmed my ideas lately.
Here is my updated look with gray:

 
Now that you've had a chance to look at both, we'd like to know your thoughts. Plus, we'd like you to vote in the poll that I've set up. I'm going to keep the poll up until Friday, November 20th. Let us know which you think we should go with!
All Suit Photos : Men's Warehouse
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I actually prefer the gray to the black. I think its warmer. And I like it with the blue/aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey! And it is hot hot hot this season! I did flowers for a grey, yellow and periwinkle wedding this summer, the grey tux's were divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the gray look! But I love ALL gray clothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color gray has a very chic & classy feel to it! I love it also!

    ReplyDelete