Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All About the Bride and Groom

I found this questionnaire over at one of my regular reads - A Classy, Classic, Southern Bride.

What are your middle names? Nicole & Patrick
How long have you been together? 1 year, 6 months, 25 days
How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 weeks
Who asked whom out? He did.
How old are each of you? Me - 22; Him - 21
Whose siblings do/did you see the most? My sister & brother
Do you have any children together? No
What about pets? None yet but we definitely plan on it
Did you go to the same school? Same college for 2 years; he transferred in.
Who is the smartest? Book smart - me; street smart - him
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me
Where do you eat out most as a couple? McDonald's, if anything at all
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? NC to NY & NY to TN
Who has the craziest exes? Probably him; I only have one.
Who has the worst temper? I get annoyed quickly but he stews; it's pretty even though.
Who does the cooking? Me
Who is more social? Him
Who is the neat-freak? Me
Who is more stubborn? Both; we have our different areas of stubbornness
Who wakes up earlier? Me
Where was your first date? February 14th, 2008 at Chili's
Who has the bigger family? We're both Catholic {i.e. big families}
Do you get flowers often? Often enough to keep me happy
How do you spend the holidays? Last year, we had Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with his. I think we'll switch it every year to be fair.
Who is more jealous? If I had to choose, me, but we really aren't a jealous couple.
How long did it take to get serious? 3 months
Who eats more? He does!
Who does/did the laundry? Me
Who’s better with the computer? We're evenly matched.
Who drives when you are together? We switch because neither of us like to drive all that much.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment