Sunday, August 23, 2009

Let's Go Out!

My future hubby and I don't go out very often. We've only been on a handful of dates. I'm not blaming anybody. While we were at school, he was working night shifts at FedEx and doing homework. and I was performing/choreographing shows and doing homework or student teaching. We never had the time to go out anywhere. On the weekends, we just wanted to relax and not do anything or go anywhere.

But, now, we're both out of school, and we have the time. Unfortunately, for the next 11 days (including today), he'll be in New York, as he has been since July 23. But, when he comes back, I've decided that we are going to go on a date!

I'm so excited!

My sister and her husband came over for dinner tonight, and we were all just sitting around the table talking. I noticed a coupon book near the table so I started thumbing through it. In the coupon book are several good deals. One deal is for buy one adult admissions, get one free for the General Jackson. And, that is what we'll be doing. I love Nashville at night, and R has yet to see it like that. Perfection!!

Photo: Radisson
Align Left
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment