Monday, August 3, 2009

Bridezillas



I love watching Bridazillas. There's so much drama that it's hard not to watch it because it's not in my life. And, while I realize that some of it is definitely planned, I never realized how awful some people can actually be. Every time R and I watch the show, I always tell him to make sure that I never get like that with him. I'd hate to treat R like that days before the wedding. Good thing I have two years to get everything up to my perfectionist standards.

However, Bridezilla Karee baffled me when I watched her...and now I know why. She's on parole for a fight she was in while in high school and may have violated it while on the show. Check out the details!! I can't believe it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I was wondering about her after catching those episodes last night. I couldn't believe someone could be so hateful and ugly!!!

    Coming over from SITS with a big HELLO & Welcome!

    ReplyDelete