Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Space Between Us

Since R and I began our relationship in February of 2008, we have never been apart for more than, at most, two weeks. We've practically been inseparable since day one. It's a lovely feeling, and now it's all coming to an end. :(

After graduation, R and I went to Atlantic City for a little post-college relaxation. (Who knew school and exams could take such a toll on someone??) We stayed there for a few days, which was when R popped the BIG question and I said yes. After A.C., R and I stayed at his parents place for a few weeks. We celebrated our graduation, engagement, and his mom's 50th birthday. After being with his family, we made the 12 hour drive to my home. We've been staying here since, and now he's going home for a month and a half. I'm really going to miss him. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself...besides the obvious, which is to hang out with my MOH and looking at wedding dresses!!! But, now, I won't have someone to come and wake me up before he goes to bed just to say goodnight or someone to cuddle with me when we wake up in the morning.

I will definitely miss him while he's gone. But, who knows...absence makes the heart grow fonder! I am so looking forward to our stronger relationship once we are back together. And, who knows, maybe we'll both have jobs then too!!! How devine would that be??

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment