Friday, December 31, 2010

Today is THE Day

It's New Year's Eve 2010.
I am marrying my best friend.
I can't believe this day is all ready here.
Since I was little, I had longed for this day, and now that it's here, I'm wishing time had slowed down.
I didn't know it would be here so quickly!
For the first time all week, I don't have somewhere to rush off to in the morning.
I am lounging in bed at my parent's place before I tackle a few last minute errands.
I am hoping that this day will be relaxing and not stressful.
The church is decorated; the reception hall has been decorated since Wednesday morning; the rehearsal is complete.
Now, all that's left on my To Do List is to relax and enjoy this day.
I'm fairly certain that I can succeed in this task.
In less than 12 hours, I will be pronounced Mrs. GrapeJuice, and we will live in peace and harmony for the next seventy plus years!
What a way to ring in the new year.
2011, here we come!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment: