Saturday, February 6, 2010

AHHHHHHH!

Ladies {and gentlemen?},
      I am so,so,so,so,so,so,so,soooooooooooo sorry that I have abandoned you, but you would not believe the past two weeks I've had. It's been one thing after another after another. This past week was Catholic Schools Week. If you're not familiar with it, basically I don't get to teacher at all. =] There's always something going on in the classroom, like Parent's Day when the parents come in and do different activities {not academic work}, Celebrity Reader where the Mayor came and read to my class, having the high school band come and perform at your school, etc. See, how there's no room to teach in there at all? That's why I was at my wit's end and unable to think of anything. So much stress. Blech. I only have one more week until my cruise, and then everything should calm down. So, please, just bear with me. =]
     In other news, Mr. GrapeJuice and I may have found a place to call home after searching for a little over a month. It's going to be a huge step in the right direction for us. I'm hoping that all the nitpicking will get ironed out too; we've been a little less than kind to each other with all the stress between us. =[ But, also, I've made it to 50+ followers, which means that I'll be having a give away in the very near future so look for it!!! Please don't leave me yet. I promise things are looking up! Wedding plans are being made. =]
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment