Monday, January 4, 2010

Musical Monday - Jim Cummings

I'm a fool for Disney princess movies. When I saw that they were making The Princess and the Frog, I was seriously stoked. I couldn't wait for it to come out! {yes, I know that I am an adult} I went and saw it last week. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I adored every second of it. By the time it was over, I had no idea that it had been 2 hours. I simply adored the firefly from the bayou; he was so precious. I couldn't help but think how perfect one of his songs would be for a wedding.

Ma Belle Evangeline

Look how she lights up the sky
Ma belle Evangeline
So far above me yet I
Know her heart belongs to only me

J'adore, J'taime, Evangeline
You're my queen of the night
So still, so bright

To someone as beautiful as she
Who loves someone like me
Love always finds a way, it's true
And I love you Evangeline
(spoken)
Oooh, yeah!

(sung)
Love is beautiful
Love is beautifil
Love is everything, do you agree?
Mais oui!

Look how she lights up the sky
I love you, Evangeline

lyrics : STLyrics

 p.s. Today is my first day of school as teacher, wish me luck!
{I think I'm going to need it.}
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Good luck today, girlie! You're going to be a fabulous teacher! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete