Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


photo : dryicons

I hope everyone has had a magical day so far. And, I also hope that you continue to have one. This is most definitely a day that it is important to celebrate the love and family that surrounds you all year round. I will be spending mine in TN with my family! :)



And, as a good wedding blog, I will now share some gorgeous winter wedding inspiration with you a la The Perfect Palette. {If you have not visited her site, then you are seriously missing out on some wonderfully unique color scheme ideas!}

Here are some of her inspiration boards.
{For image credits, please visit her site!}

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listening?


Please Have Snow and Mistletoe


Dashing Through the Snow


All I Want For Christmas is You


Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas


Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


Visions of Sugar Plums


Baby, It's Cold Outside



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Personally I like the of an ice blue wedding in winter! I also really like the pic of the green bridesmaids dresses as opposed to the traditional reds...that would be fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Merry Christmas!! Love my some Amy Grant Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete