Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Free Monogram!

I absolutely adore monograms and think they are positively essential for any wedding. They are so chic and are a great detail for every aspect of your big day.

You could...
 make them into a stamp for your wedding envelopes
or use it as wedding favor tags
or have it put into your cake design.

See?
Endless uses!

If you are looking for a monogram design, you need to friend Custom Printable on Twitter.
If you become a follower and comment on a post on her blog, you can get a free monogram.
Oh, yes.
That's right.
FREE!

Hurry.
Go now.
This deal ends tomorrow!

If you need more convincing, check out the monogram I got on Saturday.

It's so perfect. She made me two actually. One with our married last name and one without.
{I just didn't feel comfortable putting that up on the blog.}
I love that I got this free.
It's beautiful!
Thanks, Valerie.

[as a note:: this is not a sponsored/compensated post. no money/product was given in exchange for advertisement.]
Photobucket

1 comment: