Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Tuesday


In honor of Thanksgiving on Thursday, I thought I'd do a little post about all that I am thankful for in my life. I've seen many people doing this around the blog-o-sphere; so, I figured I'd might as well jump on that band wagon as well. :)
I am thankful for -

opportunity
without it, I wouldn't be where I am now and where I'm going to be in the future
[more on this in the very near future!]

family
 they are there for me in the many good times and the rare bad times

mr. grapejuice
he understands my idiosyncrasies and adores them and me without reservation

the blogging community
without you all, I would be lost; you give me ideas for my future nuptials and support me with comments

health
during this time of year, so many people are getting sick without any way of getting help. and, I've had my fair share of surgeries; so, I'm glad that I can be in good health for this holiday season

best friends
they keep you sane when you need it most and help you see the brighter side of the situation

music
an essential in my life to make a dreary day better or to help explain an emotion

love
without it, we would be lonely and nowhere special

inspiration/imagination
life would be dull without day dreams and doodles; just think of all the good times you had doodling/day dreaming during your classes. try and spend a little time today dreaming of what you want and how you can create it

photo : I Am Reiki's Blog
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment