Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Laugh

Yesterday...
was...
interesting.

By far, the funniest and oddest Wednesday I have had in a long time.
Without going in to too much detail, it involved pee, poop, slavery, and Baman Piderman.
I don't even know what to say after a day like that.
All I can do is laugh!
:D

If you're having a lackluster week, then this short should bring a smile to your face.
{i hope}


Also...
as a little side note...
I love all things Christmas!
I have all ready started playing Christmas music in the privacy of my own car on the way to and from work.

This is my warning -
Expect a Christmas countdown and Christmas music on the blog very soon!
{and, please, don't hate me for it}
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. HI! I have something for you over at my place. Hope your having a great week! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas too! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete