Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter and a Makeover

As you can see, today I did a little fall cleaning on my blog. I was getting a little blog-envy of everyone who had nice and clean looking blogs. I took it upon myself to try and spruce mine up today. {I mean, I have been up since 4:30am for no reason! What else was I supposed to do?}

The following blogs/people deserve credit for helping me update the look:
1. Blog Background Design - Aqua Poppy Designs
2. Sidebar/Post/Blog Title/Signature Font - Kevin & Amanda
3. Tutorial for Changing Sidebar & Post Font - Kevin & Amanda
4. New Twitter Button - Just Something I Made
5. Dingbats for Signature and Blog Title - FontSpace

And now, a letter...

Dear Girl in the Blue Dress,
When you woke up this morning, did you notice that it was raining? When you walked out to your car, did you notice then? Then, why did you insist on wearing a summery blue dress and flip flops? Why did you feel the need to literally run [with a disgusted look on your face] into Target? Do you not have an umbrella or raincoat? And, why did you need to run out of Target two minutes later without having purchased a thing - especially an umbrella? And, furthermore, do you realize that it is fall and your dress is no longer in season?
A Concerned Citizen :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Popping over from SITS....Happy Saturday Sharefest :)

    I love your concerned citizen letter :) Too cute. I also love the look of your blog, I just redid mine over too. I don't know what yours looked like before but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your blog. The colors are great and I like the flow of everything! Your Twitter button is great. Good luck on planning your wedding! It's an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete