Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A ::BUDGET:: Bridal Show


Sunday night, I was stalking my way through the internet, as I am apt to do on my lazy weekends. I was on Twitter and was going on a following frenzy. I was pretty much following anyone I could get my hands on!! :) Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I wondered if the reception venue we are seriously thinking about contracting had a Twitter account. {Sadly, they do not.} But, they do have Facebook! Of course, I friended them. As I did so, a link caught my eye for a Budget Bridal Show. Curiously, I clicked on it and am sooooooooo glad I did. It has opened my eyes to vendors that I didn't know were out there!

Here are some details about the upcoming show!!

Budget Bridal Show
Date: October 10, 2009
Time: 9am - 2pm
Location: Old Hickory Contry Club
{1904 Hadley Avenue}
{Old Hickory, TN 37138}
Cost: FREE!

Here is a list of Participating Vendors [so far]:
[Beauty//Hair and Makeup]
Liza Jeane's
[Decorations]
Balloon Celebrations
[Event Planner]
Paint the Town Events LLC
[Photographers]
Crystal Bowron Photography
Michelle Hines Photography
Lori Quarles Photography
[Registries]
Pampered Chef
[Venues]
Old Hickory Country Club
[Wedding Planners]
Weddings by Shelly
I DO Weddings
Your Day of Fairytales
Childress Wedding Events

You can also be a fan of their page on Facebook!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment