Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pre-Ceremony Music

I have some great friends that are super talented. I am seriously considering asking them to be a part of our wedding. I have to ask R what he thinks of this before I ask them though.

One of our friends is going off to college this year. ::sniff sniff:: They grow up so fast. She's studying voice - specifically opera. You can go to her Myspace page and hear her beautiful voice. It gives me chills every time I hear it. Such a wonderful talent!

Our other friend is in a band. Their music is pretty expansive but revolves around the guitar. I love their music; it reminds me of Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson. If you like that type of music, you should definitely check out their website!! They just had a CD Release Party this past Friday, which you can order online. I also heard that they will be on iTunes soon as well, if you'd rather get the music there. Below is are links to the videos of them singing. Hope you enjoy it. Their songs always make me smile!!

Video #1: Franco's Song (So Sweet - written for his friend's wedding)
Video #2: I'm Yours (Our Song - pardon the yelling of "Freebird")

p.s. If the videos don't work, I'm sorry. Please let me know, and I will try to fix it. Thanks.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment