Wednesday, August 26, 2009

E-Card from Mr. R

I got an e-card from R today. I saw that I had while I was at work, and I wanted to watch it so bad but my silly phone wouldn't let me. I waited all day!!!!

It was totally worth it though. Such a sweet card!!

Love Match-matics:
You x Me = Love squared
You/Me = 1
You + Me = Everything!
Me - You = Nothing
Without you,
My love formula is zero!
Missing you...

Personal message:
Hey baby. I love you so much and you are the love of my life. I can't wait to see you cuz I miss you very very much.
(please excuse his not-so-great grammar)

7 days!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute! The nerd in me is really excited about the cheesy but cute math. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I think that you should do the Wilton courses! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete