Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Did I Mention??

In all the excitement of my sister's wedding pictures being posted last week, I may have forgotten one little thing. I was contacted to be a Featured Blogger for Weddzilla! I'm so excited. You can catch my intro blog - here.

Now, I am off to find a gym to join that doesn't break the bank. I'm going on a cruise in 6 MONTHS!!! And, I'm off to buy some supplies for centerpieces. I'm going to try etching a monogram into a square glass vase. I hope this turns out well!!! More about it all later today.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Are you in Nashville? Close to an Urban Active? I've seen signs that say they're doing a special $15/month and no contract. Just thought I'd throw that out there :D

    And I just read about your etching craft... you're life a crafting goddess. The centerpieces look great!

    ReplyDelete